Working at Cybersprout
Our people come from all over the world, from Japan, Latin America, Southeast Asia, and Eastern Europe, and their cultures are diverse.
By leveraging cultural differences and bringing together individual wisdom, we can do a great job of satisfying our customers.
Work from Home
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Avoid crowded travel hours and work at the time you prefer.
Delivering results with a team
Surrounded by colleagues who act on their initiative and collaborate, and the team pursues its goals.
Highest Spec Computers
You get to choose Latest spec and Choice of your OS
Teamwork is not just a creed. We have experienced it.
Let’s go wild at least once a month, shall we?
JOIN THE TEAM
We are made up of highly goal-oriented members from all over the world with diverse areas of expertise.
IT Services & Solutions
As part of the IT team (a team of software developers), you will be involved in the design, implementation, maintenance, and operation of various web applications/software.
The team is responsible for the marketing plan design, implementation and release of the e-commerce website. The team works smoothly with the internal IT and UI/UX teams to ensure fast and efficient marketing.
Our available roles
Are you creative, looking for something different? Can you think outside the box and propose solutions? You will work hard but you can have fun and achieve. Sounds interesting?
- Minimum a Diploma with a portfolio or course work focused on website / graphic design, user interface methodology, and creative process.
- Graphic design skills and creativity for creation of mockups and improvement of websites of UI / UX.
- Proficiency in design software and tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD.
- Comprehension of UI / UX fundamentals (i.e. ability to execute a design concept, take art direction, modify and evolve a design based on feedback, etc).
- Ability to see through a project from start to finish, ensuring that implemented codes are aligned with design mockups, and to conduct testing of different scenarios in addition to carry out the necessary debugging with IT team.
- It is important to submit a digital portfolio and Github repository for reviewing past works and experiences together with an updated resume for assessment as the initial part of recruitment process.
- Create and design wireframe and mockups for websites and related graphical elements (e.g. banners).
- Translate mockups to codes for implementation to websites.
- Provide and gather feedback to improve users’ interface and users’ experience from the websites, and its implementation, to measure data of incorporated enhancements.
- Mockups must be of quality and follow specifications (i.e. width, height, style, colours) from Marketing team or clients.
- Codes must adhere to existing standards and guidelines (i.e. BEM naming of class names), written clearly with comments for ease of understanding among teammates.
- Feedbacks must be backed with research (e.g. competitor site). Changes that are implemented based on feedbacks have to be analysed using third party software (i.e. Google Analytics, Hotjar) to determine its effectiveness.
Life at Cybersprout
You can't do a good job if you neglect your personal life.
Cybersprout is a well-balanced environment where you can spend time with your family and devote time to your hobbies.
We develop team skills through monthly luncheons and sports.
A relaxing space that feels like home. You can take a break on the couch or work while standing, and you can work as you please.
Do you like extras? We do. Here are some of them…
- Eligibility and entitlements for different types of leave, including maternity leave, childcare leave, annual leave and sick leave in compliance with the employment practices under Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Compassionate Leave
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance Coverage
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Chinese New Year Ang Pao
- Monthly Bento Lunch
- Birthday Celebration with cake cutting and a pair of movie vouchers
- Department Team’s Gathering
- Beer time
- Annual Team building & Dinner
- Free high-speed internet Wi-Fi access
- Flexi-Time Staggered Start and End Time
- その他の休暇 (出産育児休暇/ チャイルドケア休暇/ 忌引休暇)
- 弁当ランチ など
You don't need a university degree to work with us.
Emphasis on current ability and personality rather than past education and achievements.
We focus more on a person’s personality, mindset, work ethic, current skills and experience, and what you want to be in the future, rather than your education and performance in previous jobs.
We’ve outlined below some of the key points we believe are important to us. If you’re up for the challenge, please let us know!
- Critical Thinking
- Tactful and creative
- Personal problem-solving skills (what hands-on could do?)
- The grace to not shy away from delivering results
- Mental toughness without the stress of competition
- Emphasis on teamwork
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cultural fit
Please tell us your ideal career