We Bring Emotion to work life...
Are you ready to find your next level, your next gear and break free from traditional workplace environments? Hell yeh! then you are the person we want to meet with.
Bring your ideas to life and step outside your comfort zone.
Our goal is to create the best company to work for, to care for and support our employees as much as we can, and help them realise their and the companies dreams.
Are you open-minded and creative?
- Challenge yourself to learn new concepts apply them and see the results. We openly foster and encourage creativity.
- Be a self-starter and creative thinker. Do you have an idea for changing the ``status quo`` then be heard and step forward.
- Does data driven analysis and finding solutions to the question ``why`` intrigue you? Then deep dive and experience real change.
What Makes Cybersprout Different?
Yes, the work is fast paced, constantly changing and there is never a dull moment but we also believe in a good work-life balance. Here are some of the benefits......
A late sleeper or an early riser? We can work with you to offer a flexible schedule and that suits your lifestyle and our work environment.
Latest Software and Computers
Experience the efficiency of dual monitors. Are you an Apple fan or a Windows fan...don't worry we use the latest technology and you can choose.
Snacks, drinks - we got it all.
Chill out in the relax corner - grab a coffee or a beer (after work). Plenty of Japanese snacks both healthy and for those with a sweet tooth 😉
Competitive Salaries & Perks
Perks, also known as “benefits in kind” can include bonuses, profit sharing, medical, and life insurance, paid vacations.
Team spirit and bonding
As an ``Cyber Sprouter`` , you are surrounded by driven colleagues and have the benefit of a working in a team focused culture.
Team Building Camps
All work and no play makes Jane and Tom no fun..we can't have that so we go offsite and have some fun. Some of the photos still make us laugh!
Do you like extras? We do. Here are some of them…
1. Eligibility and entitlements for different types of leave, including maternity leave, childcare leave, annual leave and sick leave in compliance with the employment practices under Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
2. Compassionate Leave
3. Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance Coverage
4. Group Term Life Insurance
5. Performance Bonus
6. Healthy Bonus
7. Chinese New Year Ang Pao
8. Monthly Bento Lunch
9. Birthday Celebration with cake cutting and a pair of movie vouchers
10. Department Team’s Gathering
11. Beer time
12. Annual Teambuilding & Dinner
13. Free high-speed internet Wi-Fi access
14. Flexi-Time Staggered Start and End Time
Some of tools we love to use daily...
Home away from home...
A warm, social environment...you can chill out on the couch, work standing up, work at different desks... the choice is yours.
You don't need a university degree to work with us.
We value the following and find it more important if you can demonstrate:
1. Critical Thinking
2. That you are "Resourceful" and "Inventive"
- ability to find the information by yourself via self research or asking.
3. Problem solving
– finding or proposing answers to “why”.
4. a great attitude
– not structural but “mini teams” that come together to solve problems and move on.
6. EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
– don’t know what it is? See point 2 above.
Still interested then tell us where & why you fit?
Are you creative, looking for something different? Can you think outside the box and propose solutions? You will work hard but you can have fun and achieve. Sounds interesting?
About the Job
The Business Development Manager will be responsible forsales and profitability of assigned B2C E-commerce websites. He/she will work closely with a Web Designers, Marketing team, Customer Service & Operations team, IT team and partners.
The position’s key role and responsibilities include but not limited to: Execution of business and web analysis, planning and executing marketing initiatives, merchandizing (adding new products), and website optimization to achieve revenue growth and sustain successful E-Commerce business.
You will drive ecommerce strategy including the ongoing development of the campaigns across PPC, affiliate, SEO and other online channels. You will also drive the E-commerce content, analyzing customer behavior and monitoring marketing activity in order to optimize ecommerce strategy.
This is a sales / growth-oriented position– performance will be measured by activitiesand results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Real understanding of the online strategy – Traffic, conversions, sales, customers subscriptions, lifetime value of customer etc.
• “Big picture” understanding of traffic – demographic targets, search engine traffic, paid online traffic, media buying, affiliate marketing strategy etc.
• Interpretation of key analytics & interpretation of important data, making key decisions based on data – strategy, resource allocation, expenditure, etc.
• Financial planning – understand how all the above directly impacts on the overall financials.
• Understanding customer experience and online customer conversion. Ensure an engaging customer experience is delivered online and maximize sales through constantly working to improving conversion rates.
• Understand the importance of list marketing (email lists, social lists, etc.). Maximize conversion rates and sales through list marketing
• Plan and develop strategies and execute initiatives for revenue growth using marketing channels and tools, i.e., Email-Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Site Engine Optimization, etc.
• Work closely with business partners, i.e., product suppliers.
• Update and submit weekly business reports and quarterly business forecasts to our Management team.
• JLPT N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) at level 1, to work on several websites with written Japanese content, marketing campaigns, uploads, amendment, modification and correspondence with clients, customers, suppliers and vendors in Japan daily.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Continuously upgrade one’s skillsets and knowledge in line with the market trend and requirements.
• Relevant experience with marketing programs (i.e., E-mail, affiliate, SEO/Content marketing, etc.).
• Relevant experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Relevant experience with B2C E-Commerce.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager cum Trainer, you are required to work cohesively with all team members to ensure the highest level of customer service delivery and quality to the respective customers in Japan daily.
• Respond promptly in Japanese to customers’ emails regarding product specifications, packaging, pricing, payment, and delivery etc.
• Frequent product knowledge update to attend to product enquiries from customers in Japan daily.
• Liaise with respective suppliers regarding product inventory and delivery matters.
• Assist in the overall operations and delivery.
• Ability to understand a wide variety of situations and act upon immediately in a fast-paced e-Commerce SME.;
• Stock management including forecast, monitoring, and inventory update.
• Preparation of weekly reports as required by Operations Manager cum Trainer.
• Any ad-hoc projects as supervised by the Operations Manager cum Trainer.
• JLPT N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) at level 1, to do contents’ write up in Japanese and correspondence with clients and customers in Japan daily.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications – MS Excel.
• Team player and flexible individual able to work in fast changing environment.
• Pro-active and a keen learner.
The SEO Manager is responsible for managing and implementing SEO strategies for our business.
• Create, implement, analyse SEO strategies for company website portfolio alongside with business goals;
• Analyse existing website compliancy to industry-wide SEO standards and approaches, suggest improvements and amendments;
• Develop and implement internal link building strategies;
• Research and analyse competitors’ strategies, i.e. backlinks, pages code, and etc;
• Continuously monitor and improve SEO level using analytics tools;
• Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities;
• Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage visitors, closely match the agreed profile of the targeted audience;
• Keep abreast of updates on SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• A passion for SEO and overall internet marketing;
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems;
• Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task;
• Be proactive – suggest ideas rather than follow rigid strategies available on the internet;
• Excellent analytical, self-organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Over 5 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
• Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes, technologies, tools;
• Experience working with popular SEO tools (Set of Google tools, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc.);
• Experience working with CMS (i.e. Opencart) and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments;
• Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources;
• Experience in e-commerce industry will be a huge advantage.
The business delivers services through its online platform that include online bookings and consultations. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities / Expected Contributions
• Successful and smooth product launch within a given time.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Setting specific, measurable and achievable goals and objectives.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Develop entry level staff into valuable people.
• JLPT N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) at level 1, to work on several websites with Japanese content, marketing campaigns, uploads, amendment, modification and correspondence with clients, medical practitioners and customers, in Japan daily.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
• Digital marketing experience.
• Project management.
• Good Communication and Negotiation skills.
• Time Management and planning skills.
• Ability to build rapport and maintain a good client relationship.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
• Plan and make wireframes according to marketing plans;
• Create Mock-ups and Prototypes;
• A/B Test;
• Analyse user behaviour and feedback;
• JLPT N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) at level 1, to work on several websites with Japanese content, marketing campaigns, uploads, amendment, modification and correspondence with clients, customers, suppliers and vendors in Japan daily.
• 5 years’ experience of Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe XD/Sketch to create landing; pages, banners and web pages;
• Analysis experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Google optimise and the others;
• Coding skills with OpenCart/Magento/EC-CUBE/ WordPress;
The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing e-marketing programmes to drive awareness and demand, in addition to providing day to day management of e-marketing channels including web, email, SEM/SEO, and e-commerce B2C audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analytics: Report and analyse data to inform decision making and campaign optimisation;
• Website activation: Support new content creation & implementation – copywriting, page creation;
• Budget management: Lead, follow up & responsible for tracking the e-commerce spend evolution on a monthly basis;
• Keep the team abreast of trends and take advantage of relevant new developments;
• Push through tactical activity driven through from affiliate strategy;
• Assist and push the affiliate programmes at relevant events and host affiliate days;
• Working with affiliate agency to deliver affiliate strategy at a tactical level;
• Approve new affiliates onto the programmes and identify new affiliate opportunities;
• Work with designers to brief, build and upload display banners in line with trade and campaign, and with the wider team to look at analysis of the reports and deliver insight and changes to increase ROI and drive efficiency;
• To identify and implement new opportunities within search, maximising the effectiveness and efficiency through analysis and testing;
• Implement changes to reflect the paid strategy at a tactical level;
• Suggest improvements as a result of campaign analysis and competitor knowledge;
• Upload meta data and URL structure in line with the overall SEO strategy.
• Native-level Japanese, to liaise with Japanese associates, clients and customers in Japan;
• Business-level English, to liaise with IT team and team members in Singapore office;
• Numerate and analytical and be able to provide insights;
• Strong understanding of data and web analytics (Google and others);
• Strong copywriting skills and sensitivity to a brand tone of voice and identity;
• Experience with web content management systems, editing, graphic design and user experience;
• Excellent skills in writing web content, adhering to principles of usability, accessibility, marketing and research;
• General understanding how websites work, including good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Let's talk business. We would love to hear from you.
Curious? We are busy growing and don't want to waste your time or ours. If you are serious and feel you can add value then contact us below telling us why.